All packaging must be intact; otherwise the item will be considered unfit for re-sale and will not be accepted by our returns department.
To ensure we process your return and refund as quickly as possible, please follow the procedure below.
1. Request a Returns Form
- Please email us and request a returns form the returns form at firstname.lastname@example.org Your returns slip MUST contain the Order Reference Number from your order confirmation email as well as a full explanation of your reason for returning the goods.
- Please ensure you fully complete the returns form you must include your full order number, along with the name and address used at point of order without this information email@example.com will not be liable to issue the refund.
- Goods must be returned in their original packaging with any seals intact and in a saleable condition.
2. Post the Parcel to us
- Re-package the parcel using strong packaging and ensure it is sealed securely.
- Take the parcel to your local Post Office and request a proof of postage. Without this, you will be unable to make a claim, should the parcel go missing. (Please note: Sleep London will not be liable for lost returns.)
- Please allow up to 14 working days for action of your return after it has been received.
Please note: Sleep London will only reimburse the cost of the products and not any postage or shipping fees.